Do you remember when you were a kid, the first moment you saw something unjust in the world that you wanted to fix? Maybe it related to saving the environment, as it did for me, but did you actually take charge and do something about it?
This week’s Inspired Action Challenge is about connecting with your inner child and tapping into that way of seeing the world to create your next inspired action.
In this episode:
- how your inner child can help you generate new ideas to rekindle your passion
- how when you take your inspired actions, you are aligning with voice, power, love and impact
- what state of being you have when you do this and why that matters
- Julie‘s story about the causes that she cared deeply about as a kid
- how it’s not too late to do something about an injustice in your own life or community, no matter how big or small