What happens if you’re afraid of taking your next inspired action?
This week, we talk about what to do when your fears, whether they’re of failure, judgment, or anything else, stop you from taking a step towards your goal.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- a meditation that will let you connect to your courage
- a visualization exercise to help you imagine yourself taking the action
- what happens to your body when you’re afraid
- how Julie overcame her own fear to take the next step towards her purpose
- how your intuition can give you ideas for your next step
- how the world is nonlinear, and your inspired actions can be nonlinear too
- this week’s challenge to identify your inspired action, acknowledge your fears, and imagine yourself taking your next step