What does your presence mean to another person’s experience? Or to an event? Or even to a city you are visiting?
It might not be something you think about. But for Titania Veda? It’s the way she lives. Discover finding connections and a sense of belonging wherever global travels take you, gratitude from the homeless, being a work in progress, why cuddle parties don’t require you to actually cuddle, and why a fireball makes its way into a purpose reading…
Titania Veda, Communications Strategist & Program Manager, joins Julie Chan in the MouthMedia Network studio, powered by Sennheiser.
In this episode:
- The cities Titania loves
- People and cultures she’s discovered, a love of New York
- Lonely-making places
- Great equalizers – bathrooms and subways
- Moving towards social entrepreneurs who needed help, as communications consultant, propelling positive stories
- Wielding the flame
- Discovering other strategies to find happiness
- Contributing to a city when visiting, practicing kindness
- Everyone has the same needs, we all have different strategies to get there