Sound, vibration, and music as universal methods of healing, awakening, consciousness, and bringing peace to humanity…
Brooke Gillespie (a visionary sound healer, song writer and song carrier of sacred songs from all over the world including Native American songs from South, Central, and North America, Tibetan and Sanskrit mantra, African songs and more, a gifted energy and sound healer, Pleiadian Lightworker and Reiki Master who believes in sound and music as universal methods of healing) joins Jessica Brodkin in the MouthMedia Network studios powered by Sennheiser.
In this episode:
- How Brooke Gillespie was raised in nature, always knew she’d live in NYC, grew up in Twin Cities area
- Moved east for school and exploration when she was 19
- Father is a musician, surrounded by music, mother a dancer
- Learned about yoga and Buddhism etc early in life,
- The Aquarian Age is now, ruled by air element we’re in it now, sound is part of air element
- Gillespie as a sound healer, part of sound healing colelctive
- Shamanic sound healing experiences and journeys for people
- You are your own biggest healer
- Golden drum, community pf people coming together, some live together, 17-20+ people.
- What brought her onto healing journey, felt suffering as a young person
- Sweat lodges
- Light work healing to integrate body mind, heart, spirit, emotion, aura etc
- Connecting with community