Intuitive chiropractic to adjust your body such that you can shine brighter…
In this episode:
- Why Dr. Ara Bagdasarian is not an average chiropractor
- How his modality formed overseas during mission work
- 18 years experience
- Organized mission work for 13 years in several countries
- A month of work in mission site, with 3-4 hours of sleep dialy
- One of the most fulfilling experiences of his life, eventually got in a rhythm, driven by flow of intensity
- “Getting high” on helping people
- How his gifts and awareness expanded after working many hours, able to be aware of what was happening in several rooms at same time
- Finding areas of nerve interferences and unblocking them
- The incredible story of the origins of chiropractic
- How Dr. Ara Bagdasarian got started
- Being careful not to absorb people’s energy and problems during the healing process, a huge lesson
- Many variations of chiropactic, and battling the negative PR, media, and opinions
- Many diversity in how to direct chiropractic into the future as a widely held accepted form of care
From the Col-Center Chiropractic website:
Dr. Ara continued his humanitarian services by providing 13 mission trips/tours worldwide, most of which he organized and directed himself with the wonderful, willing and selfless coordinators and assistants in each country. As the missions evolved, he incorporated fund raising. 100% of proceeds went towards humanitarian and disaster relief projects.
Each mission brought a unique touch and opening of hearts, allowing Dr. Ara to deepen the quality of chiropractic and healing services
Serving in Brazil, Armenia, India, Nepal, Serbia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Germany, Holland, France, England, and Switzerland, Dr. Ara started grasping a vast knowledge and understanding of the nature and geometry of the human body as well as cultural similarities.
Dr. Ara Bagdassarian is presently providing chiropractic care in his Fresh Meadows Location in New York and is welcoming new patients to start on their journey towards wellness and healing.